Each student registered for any of our courses will require the following:
All our courses run for the full academic year and lessons take place at the same time each week (excluding bank holidays and school holidays). Lessons are an hour in length and are split up as follows:
Extra-Curricular courses require one lesson per week.
GCSE courses require two lessons per week.
BTEC courses require three lessons per week
AS courses require three lessons per week.
A2 courses require four lessons per week.
Below is an example of our lesson timetable. Notwithstanding a timetable booking clash you are free to choose when your lessons take place.
|8am - 9am|
|9am - 10am|
|10am - 11am|
|11am - 12 Noon|
|12 Noon - 1pm||LUNCH||LUNCH||LUNCH||LUNCH|
|1pm - 2pm|
|2pm - 3pm|
|3pm - 4pm|
|4pm - 5pm|
If you require further information please contact us to discuss whether our Exclusivity Service is the right option for you.
Our courses are competitively priced and represent excellent value for money. The below costs are for one academic year but split into two sections. Firstly a 40% non-refundable deposit of the base price is required to secure a booking. The remaining 60% plus any additional pupil costs are payable by monthly invoiced instalments from September to July of the teaching academic year.
For example one AS Law Course booking for 10 students commencing in September 2016 requires a 40% deposit of the base price (40% of £16,000) payable between September 2015 and July 2016. With the remaining amount (60% of 16,000 PLUS 5 extra pupil costs) to be paid in monthly invoiced instalments between September 2016 and July 2017.
If you qualify for any discount or special offer relating to course fees this applies to your monthly invoiced instalments only. The full 40% deposit is still required to secure a booking.
£8,000 (base price) for up to 5 students and then £350 for each additional student, up to a maximum of 12 students per class.
£10,000 (base price) for up to 5 students and then £400 for each additional student, up to a maximum of 12 students per class.
£14,500 (base price) for up to 5 students and then £500 for each additional student, up to a maximum of 12 students per class.
£16,000 (base price) for up to 5 students and then £600 for each additional student, up to a maximum of 12 students per class.
£17,500 (base price) for up to 5 students and then £700 for each additional student, up to a maximum of 12 students per class.
£80,000 (base price) for 18 sessions per week teaching a maximum of 72 students. Each session can have between 1 and 12 students.
We currently deliver Law as a KS4 extra-curricular course (based on the OCR GCSE Law course specification J485).
The course consists of four units of study. Each unit of study has a number of topics that address key questions about the law, its formation and development and how it operates within society. There is no formal examination for this course, however each unit will be assessed in line with the OCR examination guidelines and a certificate of completion will be issued to students in recognition of their participation and work.
We are currently updating the GCSE courses we offer in line with the government changes to GCSEs.
The Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law is a 60-credit qualification that consists of three core units plus three optional units. The BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma is broadly equivalent to one A Level. The course is assignment based and students are not required to sit formal examinations. The core units give learners an introduction to the court structure – both civil and criminal, the ways in which Law is made and elements of substantive civil and criminal law in the form of negligence and non-fatal offences to the person. The core will provide a foundation for study of the three selected optional units in the Subsidiary Diploma which offer a more focused insight into specific areas of law.
Our AS Law course follows the AQA specification.
The course develops the student’s analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills. It is split into two units of equal weighting, both examined externally by a 1 hour 30 minute assessment in the June of the academic year. The first unit develops understanding knowledge and understanding of the Legal System together with an evaluation of its operation and performance. The second unit introduces aspects of substantive law and requires an application of aspects of criminal and civil law.
Our A2 Law course follows the AQA specification.
The course develops the knowledge and skills acquired during AS while focusing on areas of Criminal Law. Skills of critical evaluation and discussion are developed in this stage of A Level study. Again the course is split into two equally weighted units, both externally examined in the June of the academic year. The first unit examines the numerous Offences against the Person and proposed reforms, whilst unit two examines the numerous Offences against Property and Concepts of Law.
Each year we offer promotions to either new or returning partners, sometimes even both. These may include discounted or free extra pupil places, discounts on single or multiple bookings or anything we think would be of benefit to you. The terms and conditions for these promotions apply to that particular promotion only and are included here. A written copy of promotional T&Cs will also be attached to your contract(s). Promotions cannot be combined so choose wisely.
* NOTE: Subjects offered and specifications taught are subject to change.
Book a free, no obligation demonstration today and let us guide you through our interactive learning platform.